Sunday, January 4, 2009

Virgo

Ahh, Virgo! My birth sign, I also have 5 other planet placements here(Jupiter, Mercury, Venus, Pluto and Uranus) My father was also a Virgo as were two of my most favorite boyfriends! I generally love Virgo men. They are self deprecating and modest, detail oriented and have common sense. Downside, they can be worriers but won't necessarily talk about what is bothering them. My dad was a great father, I remember lounging on and around him when we were young and he just took all the climbing and wiggling.( I actually think he liked that we loved him and wanted to cuddle with him!)

Virgo women sometimes seem awfully harsh to me, I have most of my Virgo planets in the 12th house so I think it may have softened my Virgo energy! Virgo mothers can expect alot from their children and hold them to higher standards than other people's children. They are detail oriented and smart. Demanding and critical but to put it in perspective they are probably even more demanding and critical of themselves.

Virgo's are often misunderstood, even if they are pointing out flaws, they are doing it out of the goodness of their hearts, they can see your vast potential and want to help you achieve all that you can be. It doesn't always feel that way, and it takes a while to learn how to share critical information in a tactful way, but is is from a loving place that they offer up their insight!

Oh, and while some Virgo's may be neat freaks not all are. There probably is some aspect of their lives that has to be ordered just so and they aren't so big on germs and such. I need to go wash my hands now just thinking about it!!

No comments: