Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sagittarius

I must admit, I have very few Sag friends. I know a lot of folks with Sag moons and Sag influences but Sagittarius Suns...not so much!

My sister, however, and an Aunt who is now deceased were Sagittarius. Perhaps it's my personal overabundance of Virgo planets or perhaps it is just the normal dynamics of sisters 2 years apart but I'm not fond of Sagittarius Sun. When I was little I looked up to my big sister, she was way more adventurous than me! She was outgoing and had lots of friends. Always on the go as I remember. Me, I liked to stay closer to home and participated in calmer, more controlled pursuits.

My sister tormented me, not to say that I wasn't able to dish some of that back. Being the good Virgo child that I was, I was often able to instigate fights with my sister and she would get the brunt of the punishment, you see she was always getting into trouble. Like I said she was adventurous and never listened to reason, she just went with the flow. She ended up in some predicaments I would NEVER have even dreamt about!

So from my sister's example, she liked horses and took horseback riding lessons, was the party girl always buying drinks for her friends(and everyone was her friend)funny, smart, very outspoken, she'd tell people what she thought whether they wanted her opinion or not, truthful but not tactful. [She's currently going to school for law the one thing I would think would be beneficial is tact, Sag doesn't seem to worry about such formalities!] When I was younger she would beat me up but then she would also beat up anyone who messed with me so I guess you need to take the good with the bad!

We don't speak anymore, as an adult I realize sometimes the best thing to do is to remove yourself from people who don't want to let relationships evolve into something more healthy.

But I like Scorpios so what do I know! :o)

No comments: