Saturday, January 24, 2009

Aquarius

I must admit I have had the pleasure of knowing many more Aquarian women than men. I worked closely with one for 7 1/2 years. Personally, I like them.

They are less 'emotional' than a lot of other signs. As a matter of fact, there is very little drama with Aquarians. To me that is a good thing. Could be that I have a little Leo in my chart(moon and unaspected Mars) so I don't need any more drama. Or maybe I need the balance. I have always found that my Aquarian friends are very thoughtful, even tempered and quite intuitive when helping with a problem. Without the emotion, it is much easier to process things.

Now that said, lack of emotion isn't always something you'd ask for in a relationship so that may explain why my one friend has been married numerous times. Another male Aquarian friend has had very few relationships, at 49 he has only been married once and had 2 serious relationships. He has a concept of what he wants that doesn't have room for the reality of the situation, until he's pushed his luck and lost the woman that he realizes wasn't really that bad after all!

Regardless, they are very independent and don't need constant companionship like other signs. They genuinely like people and have faith in humanity. They will work tirelessly to help create a better world. The ones I have met have had high moral standards.

One irritating thing that I found with my business "partner", she was so busy with all her projects that she would often leave all the work to me. She was EXTREMELY good at delegating. Every organization had one of her angels at the helm and each of these angels were so because they made things happen. She sparked the idea, and great ideas she has!! We did all the nitty, gritty. The good thing, she was the social one. She knew I wouldn't compromise my values to help a customer, supported my integrity and handled most of those folks herself. She didn't really like them but she was able to tolerate everyone. A true Aquarian!

No comments: