Sunday, November 30, 2008

Gemini

I like Geminis. I would never want to marry one but I love to talk to them. I'm sure it's because we share a ruling planet, Mercury. Virgo thought processes are a little more straight line than Gemini, but Gemini is very quick and very ingenious. They are also a lot more outgoing than the bookish Virgo. Most of the Geminis I have met have had two distinct sides or personalities, which is one of the reasons I would never want to marry one!! I also have seen a bipolar type personality in some. They aren't necessarily bipolar but they swing wildly between a manic and depressive or angry state. One of my mentors was a Gemini sun. She was very supportive of me and my art and even commissioned me for numerous projects. She drove me nuts! I loved her to death but she drove me nuts, a bit of a micro manager, she wanted her fingers in everything! She was always happy with the finished product but I was always a few handfuls of hair balder by the time I finished, vowing never to do THAT again. Of course, she always had a way of approaching a new project and I always was inclined to accept. That would be the way of a Gemini!!

No comments: