Friday, July 25, 2008

Welcome to Earth Mother Astrology!

Hi!
Welcome!

This blog started as a forum outside Cafemom to discuss our child's potential through the study of astrology. I hope to have useful information on this blog that is easily understood and accessible to most users. Please be patient with me as I have a small boy that I'm rearing as well as a husband, 3 cats, a dog and a fledgling business(see my other blog: busylittleelf.blogspot.com to see what I'm talking about!)

I will try to make one significant post each week.
I have started a group on google groups[see link in side bar]
If you are a cafemom(or would like to become one!) please visit our group:
http://www.cafemom.com/group/earthmotherastrology
I will be monitoring the cafemom group daily so leave me a post and I'll get back to you!

Thanks!
Kelly

No comments: